Saturday, March 28, 2009

My husband rules.

Besides ruling my world, he rules at Brazilian Jiu Jitsu...

he's the one in the center
My husband went to Los Angeles this weekend with his team mates for the 2009 Pan American Jiu Jitsu Championship under the Purple Belt Senior 1 and won the gold medal. (Yay FTW!) However, during the "Open" match where grapplers get to try their hand at grappling whoever- my dear husband messed up his ACL. The details on it are very fuzzy, and we won't know how bad it is until he goes to his doctor- but it doesn't look good. I'm really bummed about this and it really sucks. Please send your comments to him on his Myspace page. For the love, I'll post one of his pictures. I'm waiting patiently for him to come home so I can help him recover.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your husband on his victory, and here's hoping for a fast recovery, so he can continue to people's kick asses!

    ReplyDelete