Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Travel, liesure & bloodsport

This weekend is the second one this month where my husband and I go for a road trip. We're having a lovely time in Lake Tahoe, and bringing my mom to visit her friends, family, and do some business. A pit stop in Reno will happen, and a workday for me tomorrow at a tattoo shop in Carson. I've got a full day of work ahead of me tomorrow.
Jeremy found us a sweet hotel that allows pups. We'll have a great time, and have a good visit with friends.
My husband's brown belt is getting closer within grasp, and I'm so proud of him. I've supported every effort he's made in the past SIX years in his jiu jitsu career. His team mates are always so surprised by how supportive I've been. Most ladies eventually sour of the jiu jitsu stealing their hubby's spare time. I made him two shadow boxes to house his most noteworthy medals. I'll begin on a third after next month.


One of my many hipstamatic pics of my dear tired hubby after class and a glass of vino. I remember the days when I took BJJ and would be so pooped after a long sparring session. Although I really enjoy boxing much more than jiu jitsu. Punching people is much more satisfying to me than wrestling.


I took this photo of my man's hands after he did a kettle bell training session with his instructor. It's one of the sexiest photos I have of him.
Time to kick ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment