Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Anne Bonny



My trip to Seattle last December brought us to this really sweet shop owned by our friend Spencer. For those of you who aren't up on the pirate history, Anne Bonny was a female pirate who sailed with Calico Jack Rackam in the Carribean. The thought of a female pirate brews up quite a lot of amazing imagery in my head; however if you were to glance at her booty (not the one YOU think) it may just look like the inside of The Anne Bonny Believe me, I felt completely at home here, and honestly wanted to buy everything in my sight. The Anne Bonny's blog is updated often brandishing photos of people, performances, and items in the shop you can purchase; quite a neeto curiosity shop for the lover of antiques, interior design, and art. I only wish that I could come in once a week to shop. Right off the freeway it's 1355 East Olive Way, Seattle. The next time I come up tot he Pacific Northwest I will be dropping in to check it out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment